Sunday, October 28, 2012

I Think We Are Back...

When I started this blog, I had grand visions of posting something on a regular basis. Obviously that has not happened. This blog was a place where I intend to post those things that I am tempted to post to Facebook, but are too long for Facebook and may potentially irritate some of my Facebook friends.

Not that it really matters, but I don't like Facebook wall posts that turn into Facebook wars. I've also been thinking about things I want to post to this blog that are not genealogy related.

I always am at my most profound and witty when in the car with the radio on. Unfortunately that does not allow me to effectively create blog posts. Somehow the creativity will have to be transferred to my keyboard.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment