Sunday, August 26, 2012

Trying to Find My Voice...

Those who know me from Facebook may find it difficult to believe, but I'm having difficulty deciding what to post here. It's different posting quick little sarcastic blurbs on Facebook than it is filling this larger box on my blogger screen. And it's different when one's not responding to something someone else wrote.

And I'm trying to avoid writing about genealogy here--so I'm looking for a different slant on things. And I'm not really interested in writing about the election.

Some use writing prompts, but that always strikes me as a little bit contrived. If you need a prompt to write, then you must not have much to say.

Maybe somewhere there is a student using a calculator that needs it taken away.

Stay tuned--we'll get in the "flow" before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment